Mr. Dailami Adam ShuaibuBSc., MSc. Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical and Biological Applications of Schiff Base Metal Complexes
- Metal-Organic Frame Works; Synthesis and Applications
Sani, U and Dailami, S.A (2015): Synthesis, Characterisation, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Studies of Schiff base M(II) Complexes Derived from 2-hydroxy-1-naphthaldehyde and Hydrazine Monohydrate. ChemSearch, Vol 6(2), pp 35-41.
Funtua, M.A, Dailami, S.A and Agbaji, E.B (2015): Speciation of Heavy Metals in the Sediment of River Challawa-Kano-Nigeria. Journal of Multidiscipilinary Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 2(9), pp 2320-2332.
- University of Lagos: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science-2016 “1st International Chemistry Conference”
Theme: Chemical Sciences; Solution to Global Challenges. Venue: Julius Berger Lecture Theatre, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
Date: 15th – 17th February, 2016.
- Northwest University, Kano: Faculty of Science – 2015 “1st Annual International Conference”
Theme: Science: Tool for Achieving National Development
Date: 8th – 12th November, 2015. Venue: Northwest University, Kano City Campus, Ado Bayero House, Kano- Nigeria.
- Chemical Society of Nigeria (SCN) – 2015 “38th Annual International Conference, Workshop and Exhibition”
Theme: Shaping Chemistry of Natural Resources into Sustainable Product Development for Combating Current and Future Challenges of Global Health”
Date: 6th – 11th September, 2015. Venue: International Conference Center, Abuja, Nigeria
- League of International Scientific Researchers’ Conference – 2015
Theme: Development Patterns in Africa: Policies, Challenges and Opportunities
Date: 27th May, 2015. Venue: Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna, Nigeria