Mr. Kefas Babale ShittaMSc
Applied Entomology and Parasitology
Studies on Insects species and Ecology.
Applied Entomology and Parasitology, Basic Entomology, Invertebrates and Vertebrates and Animal Biology
- Shitta, K.B. and James-Rugu, N.N. 2013. Prevalence of Gastro-Intestinal Helminthes of sloughtered cattle at Wukari abattoir Taraba State, North-Eastern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Parasitology 34(2):55-59.
- Shitta, K.B. and Ella F.A. 2013. Gastro-Intestinal Parasites of pigs in some parts of Wukari, Taraba State, North-Eastern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Parasitology 34(2):73-77.
- Shitta, K.B., James-Rugu, N.N., and Hassan, A.A. 2012. Babesia canis infection in dogs in Jos North and Jos South LGAs of Plateau State, Nigeria. International Journal of Science and Development studies, 7(7):144-149.
- Badaki J.A., Shitta, K.B. and Akogun, O.B. 2005. Geohelminthiasis amongst school children in two Local Government Areas of Traba State Nigeria. Journal of Tropical Biosciences, 5(1):38-41.
- 40th Annual conference of the Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria, held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State Nigeria. 21st – 24th September 2016.
- 39th Annual conference and 40th Anniversary of the Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria, held at the Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State. 2nd – 5th eptember, 2015.
- Infectious Disease Research Group (IDR, 2015). Workshop on Mentorship, Scientific Writing and Grant Winning Proposal writing held at the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, 22nd – 26th June, 2015.
- 2nd International Conference on Scientific Research and Innovation, Theme “Scientific Research and Innovation in Nigeria” held at the Faculty of Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria, 16th – 20th March 2015.37th & 38th Annual conference of the Parasitology and Public health Society of Nigeria, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu, Enugu State, 16th – 19th September, 2014.