Dr. Onyekachukwu Anselm OyemPh.D (Applied Mathematics), M.Tech. (Industrial Mathematics), B.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics)
Research Interest includes;
- Free Convection Fluid FLow
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Nonlinear differential equations
Linear Algebra I
Mathematical Methods II
Dynamics of Rigid Body
Analytical Dynamics II
- Oyem, O. A., Omowaye, A. J. and Koriko, O. K. (2017): Thermo-Physical Effects of Thermal Radiation and Heat Generation on Free Convective Heat and Mass Transfer over a Vertical Plate, ACTA Technica Corviniensis – Bulletin of Eng., Fac. of Eng. Hunedoara, Tim X, Fascicule 4, 151 – 159. ISSN: 2067-3809
- Omolehin, J. O., Rauf, K., Imoni, S. O., Oyem, O. A., Edogbanya, H. O. (2017): modified Version of Convergence Rates of CGM and ECGM Algorithm, Nig. Assoc. of Maths. Phys., 42, pp. 53-60. ISSN: 1116-4336.
- Oyem, O. A. (2016): Viscous Dissipation Effect on Free Convection Flow past a Semi-Infinite Flat Plate in the Presence of Magnetic Field, Theoretical Mathematics and Applications, Scienpress Ltd, 6(3), pp. 101 – 118. ISSN: 1792-9709
- Oyem, O. A., Koriko, O. K. and Omowaye, A. J. (2015): Effects of Some Thermo-Physical Properties on Free Convective Heat and Mass Transfer of Reacting Flow over a Vertical Plate, Annals of Fac. of Eng. Hunedoara – Int. J. of Eng., Tome XIII-Fasclcule 4, pp. 243 – 250. ISSN: 1584-2673Animasaun, L. I. and Oyem, O. A. (2014): Effect of Variable Viscosity, Dufour, Soret and Thermal Conductivity on Free Convective Heat and Mass Transfer of Non-Darcian Flow past Porous Flat Surface, American J. of Comp. Math., 4(4), pp. 357 – 365. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ajcm.2014.44030
- Oyem, O. A., Omowaye, A. J. and Koriko, O. K. (2015): Combined Effects of Viscous Dissipation and Magnetic Field on MHD Free Convection Flow with Thermal Conductivity over a Vertical Plate, Daffodil Int’l Uni. J. of Sci. and Tech., 10(1-2), pp. 22 – 26.
- FUOYE Humboldt Kolleg 2017 (Alexander von Humboldt Foundation), Federal University Oye, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria, 11th – 15th September, 2017. Paper Presented: Free Convective Heat and Mass Transfer – An Applied Mathematical Approach to a Qualitative Engineering Research (FHK_SCI_OR014).
- Second Kenyatta University Workshop on Mathematical Modeling, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya, 12th – 16th June, 2017.
- AAS/AMU Symposium and School on Current Research and Trends in Mathematical Sciences and Applications, UNESCO–NMC, Obasanjo Space Centre Auditorium, National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA), Airport Road, Abuja, 17th – 20th May, 2016
- 34TH Annual Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society (NMS), Department of Mathematics, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria, 23rd – 26th June, 2015. Paper Presented: Thermal Radiation Effect and Viscous Dissipation of Free Convection Flow Past a Semi-Infinite Flat Plate with Magnetic Field
Summary of Profile
An academic ready to impact knowledge through teaching, learning and research.