Published on: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:36:41
2015/2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
(Office of the Registrar)
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 academic session will take place from Monday 10th August, 2015 to Friday 14th August, 2015 at the University ICT Centre and Computer Laboratory within Adankolo Campus of the University (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time specified on their Post-UTME registration slip.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the Screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Registration is strictly online and commences from 21st July, 2015 to 9th August, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening exercise application is as follows:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process because the password specified by candidate at the point of registration will be required during the screening.
2. Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on Post-UTME Screening under Admissions.
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
5. Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact services and pay for Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME fee of ?3,000.00.
6. Collect Confirmation Number from the Bank.
7. Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment with the transaction ID.
8. Proceed to update personal details on the page after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
9. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOURED PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for the screening and admission exercise.
10. ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST, 2015. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening and there shall be no refund.
11. Visually impaired candidates should come along with their writing materials (e.g. braille, typewriter etc.)
12. Candidates should come to the screening venue with the following items:
i. JAMB e-registration slip
ii. Original copy of JAMB result slip.
iii. Online Post-UTME Registration slip with candidates photograph.
NOTE that hand bags, wallets, GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed and Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
ALL CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA AS THEIR MOST PREFERED CHOICE AND SCORED 180 AND ABOVE, BUT COULD NOT CONFIRM THEIR ELIGIBILTY SHOULD EXERCISE PATIENCE AND TRY AGAIN ON MON 27TH JULY, 2015.
Habiba Anavoza Adeiza (Mrs.)