Published on: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:20:18
FUL INAUGURATES COMMITTEES TO MOVE THE VARSITY FORWARD
The Vice-Chancellor of Federal University Lokoja, Professor Angela Freeman Miri, has inaugurated eight (8) standing committees to move the University forward and making it stand on its rightful footing, sound academic programmes and enhancing developmental activities. The Committees are:
1. The Reconstituted Management Committee;
2. Committee of Deans, Directors and Heads of Departments;
3. Convocation Planning Committee;
4. Resource Mobilization Committee;
5. Committee on Development of Permanent Site;
6. Committee on New Faculties and Programmes;
7. Library Development Committee and
8. Sports Development Committee.
At the inauguration, the Vice-Chancellor charged members of each committee to show commitment, hardwork and dedication and also hit the ground running for results geared towards realizing the vision and aspirations of the new Management of the University.
Photo (L-R) Professor Makanjuola O. Osagbemi, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Professor Angela Freeman Miri, Vice-Chancellor, during the inauguration held at the University Auditorium.