Mr. Timothy . OnimisiB.Sc. (Hon) (KSU), M.Sc. (UNILORIN), PGDE (NTI),
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Arts and Social Sciences
Public Policy; Political Philosophy; Elections; and International Relations
- Introduction to Political Science
- History of Political Thought
- Public Policy Analysis
- Politics and Law in Africa
- E. Lawal and Onimisi, T (2015) Electoral Violence and the Challenges of Sustainable Democracy in Nigeria. Ilorin Journal of History and International Studies, Published by Department of History & International Studies, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria Vol. 5 No. 2. Pp 126-139
- E. Lawal and Onimisi, T (2015) A Prognosis of Electoral Violence in Nigeria: A Focus on 2015 General Elections. ALORE: Ilorin Journal of the Humanities, Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin, Nigeria Vol. 24. Pp 1-29.
- Onimisi, T. (2015) The Prognoses of the 2011 Electoral Violence in Nigeria and the Lessons for the Future. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, (MJSS) An International Peer-review Journal of the Mediterranean Center of Social and Educational Research and Sapienza University Rome, Italy Vol. 6 No. 1. Pp 242-245
- E.E. Lawal and Onimisi, T (2015) Nigeria China Bilateral Relations: A case Study of the Economic-Trade Relations under the Administration of Olusegun Obasanjo (1999-2007). Studies in Politics and Society (SIPAS) a peer reviewed Journal of the Nigerian Political Science Association. Vol. 3, No. 1. Pp 239-254
- Onimisi, T. (2014) Politics of State Creation in Nigeria and the Economy Viability of the Existing 36 States. International Journal of Social Science and Management (IJSSM). A Peer-review online Journal of the Tribhuvan University Nepal, Vol. 1, No. 2. Pp 64-68.
- Aminu I. and Onimisi, T (2014) Policy Implementation and the Challenges of Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies (AJIS). An International Peer-review Journal of the Mediterranean Center of Social and Educational Research and Sapienza University Rome, Italy. Vol. 3 No.4. Pp 295-300.
- Onimisi, T. (2014) Globalization and The African Economic Crisis: An Overview. International Journal of Social Science and Management (IJSSM). A peer-review online Journal of the Tribhuvan University Nepal, Vol. 1, Issue 3. Pp 113-119.
- Onimisi, T. (2014) Globalization and the Nigerian National Security: An Overview. Journal of Good Governance and Sustainable Development in African (JGGSDA), Research Centre for Management and Social Studies. Vol. 2, No 2. Pp 80-85
- Onimisi, T. & Ku Hasnita, K. S. (2017) Federal Character Principles and Employment Distribution in Nigeria: An Overview. Presented at the Human Ecology International Conference held in Conjunction with Faculty of Human Ecology University Putra Malaysia, Dorsett, Putrajaya, Malaysia 18th-20th April
- Onimisi, T. (2016) Dual Spacization Change in Interpersonal and Intercultural Relations. An Academic Discuss (Academic Talk) Organized by Faculty of Human Ecology, University Putra Malaysia in collaboration with Scientific Counselor of I.R. of Iran Embassy in Malaysia 28th October
- Onimisi, T. (2016) An Assessment of the Entrepreneurial Programmes of the National Directorate of Employment in Nigeria: 2010-2014. Presented at the 2nd Annual National Conference on Entrepreneurship and Economic Transformation of Nigeria Organized by the College of Management and Social Sciences in Collaboration with Centre for Entrepreneurship Salem University Lokoja, Kogi State 1st-3rd June,
- Dr. E. E. Lawal and Onimisi, T (2016) Electoral Violence and the Challenges of Sustainable Democracy in Nigeria. Presented at the Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA) North Central Chapter. 1st Annual Conference and General Assembly held Auditorium College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi. 2nd -4th March.
- Onimisi, T. (2015) Advanced Methodology for Social Science Research. Research Training Workshop Organized by the Department of Political Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Niger Hall CEC. 15th July.