Dr. Abraham Musa PeterB.Sc Hons (KSU), M.Sc, Ph.D (Nig.).
Arts and Social Sciences
- FULOYE Humboldt Kolleg Conference on the Theme: ‘Convergence of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Approach’ organized by Federal University, Oye Ekiti and sponsored by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, 11th to 15th September, 2017
- Grantsmanship for Academics organized by the Centre for Research Development and In-House Training (CREDIT), University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria, from 21st to 23rd March, 2017.
- A training workshop on ‘The Nigerian Universities Electronic Teaching and Learning Platform’ organized by Spectrum Engineering Limited and sponsored by Tertiary Education Trust Fund, 11th December, 2015.
- 29th Annual Conference of Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA), which held at Nasarawa State University, Keffi between 29th June to 2nd July, 2015.
- National Conference organized by the Departments of Political Science and History and International Studies, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria, on the theme: Nigeria since the 1914 Amalgamation, which held between 4th and 7th May, 2014
- Training the Trainers Workshop in Research Methodology, Organized by Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA), which held in Dakar, Senegal, from 25th to 29th November, 2013.
- Workshop on Quality Assurance and Service Delivery in Nigerian Universities, which Held at University of Maiduguri, between 4th and 6th June, 2013.
- 28th Annual Conference of Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA), which held at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, between 19th and 22nd June, 2011.
- 27th Annual Conference of Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA), which held at Benue State University, Makurdi, from 16 to19 November, 2008.
- South Eastern Regional Conference of Nigerian Political Science Association (NPSA), which held at Anambra State University, Uli, Igbiriam Campus, from 24th to 27th June, 2008.