The Senate of Federal University Lokoja (FUL) at its 70th Meeting held on Thursday, 3rd February, 2022 announced the promotion of six (6) Academic Staff of the University from the rank of Senior Lecturer to Associate Professor/Reader following the positive responses received from the external assessments of their publications.
The announcement was made by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi on the floor of Senate which took place at the Felele Campus. The distinguished scholars are as follows:
- Dr. Emmanuel E. Onoja – Department of Accounting
- Dr. Peace Oluwatoyin Irefin – Department of Sociology
- Dr. Isah Yinusa – Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Joseph Olaniyi Folorunsho – Department of Geography
- Dr. Mathew Olasehinde Fashagba Tamn – Department of Business Administration
- Dr. Segun Joshua – Department of Political Science