This is to inform the general public and members of the University Community that the Directorate of Consultancy Services and Ventures (COSEV) of the Federal University Lokoja has started selling online application forms for the 2022/2023 Diploma Programme Stream II October diet admission as follows:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Accounting
3. Diploma in Banking and Finance
4. Diploma in Public Administration
5. Diploma in Marketing
6. Diploma in Visual and Performance Arts
7. Diploma in Cultural Tourism and Archeology
8. Diploma in History and International Studies
9. Diploma in Waste Management
10. Diploma in Statistics
11. Diploma in Chemistry
12. Diploma in Animal Production
13. Diploma in Environment and Ecology
14. Diploma in Geology
15. Diploma in Economics
16. Diploma in Geography
17. Diploma in Political Science
18. Diploma in Social Works and Development Studies
19. Diploma in Mass Communication
20. Diploma in Local Government Administration
21. Diploma in Crime, Prevention and Control
22. Diploma in Psychology and Forensic Studies
23. Diploma in Security Management and Operation
24. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
25. Diploma in Library and Information Science
26. Diploma in Public Finance
27. Diploma in Industrial Chemistry, and
28. Diploma in Computer Science.
Applicants are required to possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’level Subjects, including English and Mathematics obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. However, applicants who do not possess the required O’levels subjects may be considered for admission on the condition that they will remedy their areas of deficiency and satisfy the entry requirements before completion of the programme.
Please note that students of this programme who earned Upper Credit would be automatically given Direct Entry (DE) admission into cognate programmes of the University into 200 level.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above are advised to apply for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the form with payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only.
i. Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng (or click here for direct access to the portal)
ii Click on Diploma Programme Portal and create an account
iii. Generate RRR, and process payment through online or bank payment
iv. Return to the Diploma programme Portal and complete the application form
v. Make a printout of your application form
The tuition fee for the programme is N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand Naira) only after the applicant has been offered admission.
Also, applicants are required to pay N15,000 for utility and administrative expenses.
Duration of programme
Two (2) academic sessions.
Resumption Date: Monday, 29th, January 2023
Sales of forms end on Friday, January 27, 2023,
For further information, contact any of the under-listed staff;
Dr. Senator E. Okosun (08066194421)
Mr. Udi Joshua (08029626672)
Mr. Umar Baba (08062856239)
Dr. Rebecca A Okojie (Mrs.)
See the flyer below:
FUL College of Postgraduate Studies Announces Sales of Forms PGD, Master, Ph.D (Full/Part-Time) for 2022/2023 Academic Session
APPLY NOW: Institute of Education Invites Applications for Long-Term Vocational (LTV) and Diploma Programmes