Published on: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:33:4
Procedure For Fresh Students Registration Exercise For The 2014/2015 Academic Sessions
PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION EXERCISE FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSIONS OF THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
PRE-REGISTRATION EXERCISE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Login with your JAMB Reg. Number and check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should upload a scanned copy of O'Level results in JPEG format only (maximum of 2 results)
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact services and pay Acceptance Fee of #10,300
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number from the bank
- Return to the University Post-UTME Portal and confirm your payment with the Confirmation Order Number on your E-tranzact payment slip
- Print your Admission Letter
NOTE: SCREENING EXERCISE of New Students Commences on Wednesday 8th - Friday 17th October,2014 (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Click here to log on
GUIDELINES FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
STEP1: ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DESK
Submit the following documents for screening:
1. Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
2. Jamb Result Slip (Online print out)
3. Original and Photocopy of O/Level Result(s)
4. Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Local Government Origin
5. Medical Certificate from a Government Hospital
Note: (a) Evidence of investigations done like Laboratory Reports should be provided during registration.
(b) Medical Certificate of Fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital signed by Medical Officers and above should also be provided
6. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
7. 10 recent Passport photograph with red background
Please note that failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of the offer of admission.
STEP2: VERIFICATION DESK
- Proceed to the Verification Desk and submit O'level result(s) for verification.
STEP3: REGISTRATION DESK
- Proceed to the University Portal, generate and print Payment Invoice for School Fees. Then proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact services and pay accordingly.
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number from the Bank
- Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment with the Confirmation Order Number on your E-tranzact payment slip
- Complete your personal details on the forms provided on the University portal and print.
- Also complete your Course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
STEP4: Return to the registration venue and submit the completed forms (Form 01 - 06) to the relevant units.
Also Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division.
STEP5: Proceed to the Bursury Department and exchange the E-tranzact Payment slip for the University Receipt.