Published on: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:10:43
FUL Alumni Association Elects New Excos
It would be recalled that the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Angela Freeman Miri inaugurated the Federal University Lokoja Alumni Association (FULAA) during the Maiden Convocation held in October 2016 and as a result, several meetings were held and progress made. Also, during the second Convocation Ceremony held on 14th November, 2017 at the University’s Permanent Site, Felele, the second set of graduands were formally inducted into the Alumni body by the Vice-Chancellor.
Consequently, at the last Congress held on 6th November, 2017 at the Adankolo Campus, a 5-man Electoral Committee led by Comrade Bello Inda Nurudeen was inaugurated and charged with the responsibility to conduct elections into the various national offices of the Alumni Association. Following the inauguration of the Electoral Committee, the election was held on 8th November, 2017 at the Adankolo Campus under the able supervision of the University’s security personnel.
The election witnessed large turnout of many Alumni of the University and was adjudged peaceful, free and fair. Therefore, the following National Officers were elected to serve for two (2) years starting from November, 2017.
- Comrade Muhammed Sani Yusuf – President
- Comrade Benard Oluwashina – Vice President
- Comrade Awal Bello Muhammed – General Secretary
- Comrade Iko-Ojo Samson – Assistant General Secretary
- Comrade Friday Mona Edibo – Financial Secretary
- Comrade Uchenna Eneojo – Treasurer
- Comrade Nuhu Khalid Abdulsalam – Public Relation Officer
- Comrade Aileru Mukail Olamilekan – Internal Auditor
Group photograph of FULAA Excos with the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Angela Freeman Miri
sic itur ad astra