At the Federal University Lokoja, FUL, we are committed to training employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research, and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa, and the world.
Special Undergraduate Degree & Diploma
Sales of forms for Special Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session for admission into...Apply Now
ONGOING: Sales of Forms PGD, Master, PhD
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 2022/2023 Academic Session Full/Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes...Read More
- 'No Skill, No Graduation' Policy: FUL Inaugurates Entrepreneurship Development Board December 8, 2022, 3:30 pm
- FUL Alumnus Among the Team that Developed Omeife, Africa's First Humanoid Robot December 5, 2022, 10:16 pm
- ICT DEVELOPMENT: FUL Management Visits German Cisco Learning Partner - IPnetON in Abuja, Seeks Collaboration December 5, 2022, 10:30 am
- A Communique Issued by the FUL PhD Course 1 Class at the End of their Academic Guided Tour at Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria, December 1st to 3rd, 2022 December 2, 2022, 9:30 pm
- Prof. Akinwumi to Present 2023 Action Plan to Senate in January, Says Other Areas to Receive More Attention December 2, 2022, 4:47 pm
- Kogi Tour Visit: FUL Hosts Course 1 Ph.D Students from its Institute of Governance and Development Studies, Abuja Center December 2, 2022, 8:34 am
- WORLD AIDS DAY: FUL Directorate of Health Services Sensitizes the University Community December 1, 2022, 9:30 am
- FUL Management Visits Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, Solicits Support November 28, 2022, 10:18 am
Welcome To Federal University Lokoja
It is my privilege and pleasure to welcome all our incoming and returning students of this young but promising University. We pledge to give you modern, robust, and competitive education so that you will graduate to become responsible and responsive citizens of your various communities and our country, Nigeria. It is also our solemn resolve to inculcate into you the need to be enterprising so that...Read more
To be the best among the nine newly established Federal universities in Nigeria in 2011 and one of the top ten ranking universities in Africa.
To train employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa and the world.
A commitment to academic and moral excellence enshrined in Diligence, Innovativeness, Integrity, Responsiveness, and Discipline.