8th Matriculation Ceremony
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi following the Mace Bearer during procession at the 8th Matriculation Ceremony held on Friday, 19th March, 2021 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus
3rd & 4th Combined Convocation Ceremony
The Chancellor, H.R.H Alh. (Dr.) Muhammadu Abali Ibn Muhammadu Idriss CON, Emir of Fika & Chairman Yobe State Council of Chiefs & Emirs presenting gift to one of the best graduating students during the Convocation Ceremony held on 14th December, 2019
Felele Campus Gatehouse
Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi's Inauguration Address
On the Friday 13th, the realms of office were handed to me and today marks my formal inauguration as the third Vice-Chancellor of this emerging University.Read Full Text
Prof. Akinwumi's Address to Congregation
An Address Presented by the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja, Professor Olayemi Durotimi Akinwumi to Members of the University Congregation on...Read More
- FUL VC, Prof. Akinwumi Felicitates With Staff and Students at Eid-Ul-Fitr May 13, 2021, 11:59 am
- Presidential Visitation Panel Meets with FUL Alumni, Staff and Students' Unions April 27, 2021, 11:10 pm
- FUL Management Receives Members of the Presidential Visitation Panel April 26, 2021, 11:30 pm
- FUL VC Prof. Akinwumi Receives Medical Equipment for the University Health Centre through TETFund April 23, 2021, 4:30 am
- DISCLAIMER: Federal University Lokoja is NOT Recruiting, Beware of SCAM! April 22, 2021, 3:00 pm
- Prof. Ibileye Takes Over as Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies as Prof. Audu Bows Out April 22, 2021, 2:30 pm
- FUL VC Prof. Akinwumi Receives Report from Committee on Review of Movement to Felele Campus April 22, 2021, 12:00 pm
- Leadership by Example: FUL VC Prof. Akinwumi Presents Himself before Staff Audit Committee for Screening April 21, 2021, 12:30 pm
Welcome To Federal University Lokoja
It is my privilege and pleasure to welcome all our incoming and returning students of this young but promising University. We pledge to give you modern, robust and competitive education so that you will graduate to become responsible and responsive citizens of your various communities and our country, Nigeria. It is also our solemn resolve to inculcate into you the need to be enterprising so that ...Read more
To be the best among the nine newly established Federal universities in Nigeria in 2011 and one of the top ten ranking universities in Africa.
To train employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa and the world.
A commitment to academic and moral excellence enshrined in Diligence, Innovativeness, Integrity, Responsiveness, and Discipline.