This is to inform all UTME and DE applicants who applied through JAMB for admission into Federal University Lokoja (FUL) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and either selected FUL as their 1st Choice or are willing to change their institution to make FUL their first choice, that the closing date for the Post-UTME Registration exercise has now been extended to Midnight Friday, October 20, 2023. However, please note that candidates who have already been scheduled for the screening should follow their designated screening appointments.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, UTME applicants must have scored at least 170 (250 for Medicine & Surgery, 220 for Nursing Science, and 200 for Engineering Programmes) in the 2023 UTME, while DE applicants must have applied through JAMB. However, UTME applicants who chose any of the above-mentioned Programmes but scored less than the prescribed marks are advised to change to any other relevant Programme of their choice on their JAMB e-Facility before registering for the Post-UTME Exercise. Please note that only those who have the O'level result and UTME score for the Programme they applied for can participate in the CBT exercise.
COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT)
Both UTME & DE applicants will undergo a Computer-Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise. The screening will take place at the Centre for ICT, Federal University Lokoja Permanent Site, Felele Campus, Lokoja, Kogi State. Applicants will be assigned to batches and scheduled for the test. Applicants are expected to strictly adhere to the specified date and time on their screening slip, and also arrive at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time on their slip.
2023/2024 POST-UTME REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
All applicants are required to follow the steps below in completing their registration online:
- Applicants must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the registration process.
- Visit: fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal and then login with your valid 2023 JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
a) BIODATA PAGE
Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s) (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details - examination number, month, year and grades). In addition to the above, DE applicants are to update their previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
b) PAYMENT PAGE:
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment).
- Click on Pay Now button to process your payment.
c) ELIGIBILITY PAGE
Proceed to the Post-UTME Eligibility page.
i. Choose your preferred Programme from the drop-down list of courses offered at the Federal University Lokoja. Please be aware that you will be evaluated based on your selected preferred Programme. Additionally, ensure that your UTME Score and your UTME and O’level subjects meet the eligibility criteria for your chosen Programme.
Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
ii. Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of Programme and submit.
iii. Next, proceed to upload a new O’level Examination (NECO/NABTEB) Scratch Card for verification. Please note that uploading the wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will result in automatic disqualification. Also, you are allowed to use the scratch card for verification only once.
However, for your WAEC result(s) verification, follow these steps.
- Go to www.waec.org and create a candidate account.
- Select the 'Certificate Access (candidates)' category.
- Fill out the form and complete the sign-up process.
- Log in with your details.
- Provide the necessary information.
- Access your certificate.
- Click the 'share' button.
- Choose the certificate you want to share.
- Enter the email address provided in your Post-UTME portal.
- Click 'proceed' to complete the sharing process.
Then click “proceed to the CBT Registration”.
d) CBT SCHEDULE PAGE
- Choose the five O’level subjects you desire to be examined in.
- Click submit to process your CBT screening date and time.
- Proceed to print out your screening slip. Please take note of the CBT screening date and time on your slip.
- Please come along with your JAMB Registration Slip and Post-UTME Screening Slip. Make sure you arrive at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time on your slip.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O' level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study. These credits should be obtained in not more than two (2) sittings, except for Medicine and Nursing Science, where applicants are required to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects, achieved in a single sitting. Additionally, a credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at the Federal University Lokoja. For detailed O’level, UTME, and DE requirements for courses offered at the Federal University Lokoja, please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng).
- Only applicants with O’level results are eligible to participate in the CBT screening exercise.
- Only applicants who uploaded their O’level result(s) on their JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of results on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited CBT Centre.
- Only applicants who choose FUL as their 1st choice and participated in the CBT Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
- Any anomaly, falsehood or withholding of required information detected with respect to your application at any stage, will lead to automatic disqualification of admission, and any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Applicants are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST-UTME CBT SCREENING EXERCISE CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2023.