Guidelines for Inter-University Transfer
Inter-University Transfer applications are open for the
2022/2023 Academic Sessions, 200 level (Batch B).
To apply, the following criteria must be satisfied:
1. You must be a current student of an NUC approved University.
2. You must have spent a minimum of one (1) academic session with evidence of transcript/result.
3. You must possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
4. Meet the basic requirements for admission into the intended Programme (UTME/DE). Please visit the University website for UTME and Direct Entry Requirements.
5. Obtain an online application form at a non-refundable fee of fifty thousand naira only (N50,000.00). Visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Inter-University Transfer, to fill the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
6. The completed online form should be printed and submitted for consideration to the Deputy Registrar, Admissions Division, FUL, along with the documents listed below:
i. A copy of your University Admission Letter.
ii. A copy of your JAMB Result Slip (applicable to UTME admitted candidates).
iii. A copy of your JAMB Admission Letter (applicable to candidates admitted to a Nigerian Institution)
iv. A copy of your Statement of Result/Certificate (applicable to DE admitted candidates).
v. O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out).
vi. A DULY SIGNED COPY of your Academic Transcript/Result mailed directly from your institution and addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
Lokoja, Kogi State
(Attention: Deputy Registrar, Admissions)
By email through the official email address of your institution to:
Note: You are allowed to attach a personal copy of your Transcript for consideration pending receipt of the official copy from your University. However, this arrangement, and any decision arising from the consideration of your application, is temporary until your transcript is officially communicated to the University.
Admission shall be considered by the Senate through the Central Admissions Committee, based upon the recommendation of the Registrar at least one (1) month before the commencement of the Session.
Once your application is successful, confirmation will be sent to your email address, after which you will be required to do the following:
Visit the Inter-University Transfer portal at (https://ug.fulokoja.edu.ng/interuniv/index) and login with your email address.
STEP 1: Click on “Admissions Status” to print your Admission Letter (with the New Matriculation Number) and Letter of Undertaking. Then, process your TRANSFER (N200,000.00) and ACCEPTANCE (N20,000.00) charges to proceed with registration. Once payment is confirmed, upload your O’level result details as well as the O’level result scratch card details for verification.
STEP 2: Once your O’level has been verified, you are to login to the University Student Portal at (https://ug.fulokoja.edu.ng/new/) with your new Matric Number to proceed to pay the prevailing school charges and conclude the online registration.
STEP 3: MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS & COURSE REGISTRATION
Visit the University Health Services Centre to conduct your medical fitness test.
Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Student Portal – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
To check the status of your course registration, click on Student Portal – Printout – Course Form.
STEP 4: PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
The University runs two campuses: the College of Health Sciences (COHS) Campus, Adankolo, and the Main Campus (Permanent Site), Felele, where the Faculties of Arts, Education, Engineering, Management Science, Science and Social Sciences are located.
i. On resumption, three (3) copies of the following documents must be submitted to the Examinations & Records Division, Department and Faculty:
a) A duly signed copy of your Academic Transcript/Result (collect the signed & stamped copy from the Admissions Division)
b) A letter of Evaluation and Release signed by the Registrar of your former institution.
c) A copy of your Admission Letter issued by your former University.
d) A copy of your JAMB Result Slip (applicable to UTME candidates admitted to a Nigerian Institution).
e) A copy of your JAMB Admission Letter (applicable to candidates admitted to a Nigerian Institution)
f) A copy of your Statement of Result/Certificate (applicable to DE candidates admitted to a Nigerian Institution).
g) O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out).
h) Signed Letter of Undertaking/Oaths Form (original copy), printed from the FUL Inter-University Transfer Portal.
i) A copy of the JAMB Indemnity Form obtained from JAMB's Post-Registration e-Facility.
j) Admission Letter issued by Federal University Lokoja.
k) Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If non-Nigerian, Residence Permit)
l) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
m) Eight (8) recent passport photograph with red background
n) Medical Certificate of Fitness from the Federal University Lokoja Health Services Centre.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
ii. Submit a copy of your Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout and the online School Charges Receipt to each of the Units listed below:
a. Students Affairs Division
b. University Library
c. Sports Unit
d. University Health Services Centre
e. University Counseling Centre
f. Security Unit
NOTE: Intending transfer students are to note that any anomaly, falsehood or withholding of required information detected with respect to your application at any stage, will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
• BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO INTERACT OR SEND YOU SMS WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE IN THE AREA OF ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENTS' MATTERS.
• BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS LURKING AROUND CAFES OR ON & OFF CAMPUS IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR ATM CARD DETAILS.
• REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
• IF IN DOUBT, KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY TO: [email protected] OR VISIT ADMISSIONS OFFICE, FACULTY OF EDUCATION COMPLEX, MAIN CAMPUS (PERMANENT SITE), FELELE, LOKOJA