Most Recent News


  1. You must be a current undergraduate student at Federal University Lokoja.
  2. You must have spent a minimum of one (1) academic session with evidence of transcript/result.
  3. You must possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 1.0.
  4. You are permitted to request a transfer only once during your enrolment at FUL.
  5. Top of Form
  6. You must meet the basic requirements for admission into the intended Programme (UTME/DE). Please visit the University website for O’level Requirement for all Programmes.
  7. Visit Admissions Division to confirm your eligibility as well as obtain the Intra-University Transfer Form.
  8. Applications forms shall be available at least one (1) month to the end of each Session.
  9. Applications shall be considered by the Senate through the Central Admissions Committee once the 2nd semester results are released.
  10. Once your application is successful/approved, you will be required to visit your student portal at - 
    1. Log into your student portal, click on ApplicationsTransferProceed to Apply for Intra-University Transfer to access the Application Remita code (RRR), and pay an application fee of N10,000.00. for the Intra-University Transfer.
    2. Once payment is successful, return to the page to select your new Department and approved level, then submit.
    3. Once successful, you will be transferred to the new Department with a new Matriculation Number.
    4. Proceed to pay your school charges and complete your registration.
  1. Visit JAMB Office, Lokoja for your new JAMB Admission Letter by applying for CHANGE OF PROGRAMME from your previous Programme to your New Programme. Submit the Print-out form received from JAMB Office to the Admissions Division for further Processing.
  2. Submit duplicate copies of your Bio-Data Form, School Charges Receipt, Course Registration Form, new JAMB Admission Letter as well as your Intra-University Transfer Application Form signed by the Deputy Registrar, Admissions Division, all attached to your previous Record/File, must be submitted to your Department and Faculty and the Exams & Records Division. Note that the original copy of the application form is to be submitted to the Exams & Records Division.