THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
Registration Exercise for Returning Students Commences Tuesday 18th October, 2016
Step 1: Proceed to the University Portal to generate your school fees payment invoice.
Step 2: Pay your school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on "Pay an Electronic Invoice", Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Portal to confirm your payment.
Step 3: Complete your course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Step 4: Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division
Step 5: Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit the REMITA Payment slip for official stamp. Submit the photocopies of the stamped REMITA Payment slip to the relevant Units.
2016/2017 ADMISSION EXERCISE
Please note that the 2016/2017 Admission Exercise is still in Progress.
Prospective Students should visit the University Website regularly for update.