FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
(Office of the Registrar)
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2014/2015 academic session will take place from 22nd to 24th July, 2014 in designated centres within Adankolo Campus of the University (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose Federal University Lokoja as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the Screening Exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Registration is strictly online and commences from 8th July, 2014 to 20th July, 2014.
The procedure for the 2014/2015 P-UTME screening exercise application is as follows:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process because the password specified by candidate at the point of registration will be required during the screening.
2. Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on Post-UTME Screening under Admissions.
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
5. Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers E-tranzact services and pay for Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME fee of ?2,800.00.
6. Collect Confirmation Number from the Bank.
7. Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment with the transaction ID.
8. Proceed to update personal details on the page after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
9. Candidates are expected to come to the screening hall with a printed copy of their Post-UTME Screening Slip and original JAMB Registration slip.
10. ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 20TH JULY, 2014. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed and Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Habiba Anavoza Adeiza (Mrs.)