The Management of the FUL Consultancy Services & Ventures, in collaboration with Federal University Lokoja (FUL), now welcomes applications in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
AVAILABLE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Political Science
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Theatre Arts
- Diploma in Tourism & Cultural Studies
- Diploma in History & International Studies
- Diploma in Waste Management
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Chemistry
- Diploma in Animal Production
- Diploma in Logistics & Transport Management
- Diploma in Geology
- Diploma in Public Finance
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Social Works & Development Studies
- Diploma in Mass Communications
- Diploma in Local Government Administration
- Diploma in Biological Science
- Diploma in Psychology and Forensic Studies
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Microbiology
- Diploma in Land-Use Planning and Design (Professional)
- Diploma in Real Estate (Professional)
- Public Administration
- Diploma in Industrial Chemistry.
Applicants are required to possess credits in at least Four (4) relevant O’ Level Subjects, including English and mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings at Ordinary Level (WAEC, NECO, or GCE). However, applicants who do not possess the required O’ Levels subjects may be considered for admission, on the condition that they will remedy their areas of deficiency and satisfy the entry requirements before completion of the programme.
Note: Students of this programme who earned Upper Credit would be automatically given direct entry (DE) admission into cognate programmes of the University into 200 Level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sales of forms for the 2023/2024 Diploma Programme will close on Friday 27th October 2023 with a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N10,000. only.
Candidates are to follow the guidelines below for the purchase of the application Form.
i. Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
ii Click on Diploma Programme Portal and create an account
iii. Generate RRR, and process payment through online or bank payment.
iv. Return to the Diploma programme Portal and complete the application form,
v. Make a printout of your application form.
The tuition fee for the program is N50,000 only after the applicant has been offered admission.
Applicants are also only required to pay N15,000 for Utility and Administration expenses.
Duration of programme: Two years (A year and 4 months)
Resumption Date: Monday, 30th October 2023
Contact any of the under-listed:
Dr. Senator E Okosun (08066194421)
Dr Helen Edogbanya (08035977988)
Mr. Udi Joshua (08029626672)
Umar Baba (08062856239)
Dr. Rebecca A Okojie (Mrs.)
Check out the e-flyer below: