FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
(Office of the Registrar)
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION
APPLICATION FOR THE 2019 DIRECT-ENTRY ADMISSIONS
This is to inform DIRECT ENTRY candidates who applied through JAMB and made Federal University Lokoja their 1st choice that the University will be open on Wednesday, 24th July, 2019 to Thursday 29th August, 2019 for the online submission of their bio-data, O’level and IJMB/NCE/ND/Bachelor’s Degree result through https://www.fulokoja,edu,ng
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details and previous academic records as requested.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Application Fee) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admission Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your Direct-Entry Application Slip
Candidates must possess five (5) O' level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & Direct-Entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2019
Please note that candidates who pay after the deadline will not be considered for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.