THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
This is to inform transfer students that the Registration of successful applicants would commence on
Monday 24 th February and close on Friday 6 th March, 2020. You are therefore advised to pay all
charges and conclude the registration within the stipulated period.
Candidates should maintain a personal file containing copies of all documents submitted.
STEP 1: PAYMENT OF APPLICATION CHARGE
1. Login to the University's 2019/2020 Admission Portal with your NEW Matriculation
2. Check your admission status.
3. Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking.
4. Return to the University's 2019/2020 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination
details and scratch card details.
* Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail
will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
5. Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process in “Step 2”.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
1. Visit the University's Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for
payment of School Charges.
2. Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges from the University Student
3. Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services
(card or bank payment):
For Card Payment: Visit www.remita.net, Click on "Pay an Electronic Invoice",
Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment
with relevant card details.
For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and
pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
4. Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
5. After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt.
6. Proceed to the Bursary Department to submit two (2) copies each of the REMITA Payment
slip and Online School Charges Receipt for official stamp.
* If you have been cleared online and have successfully paid your school charges, proceed to
STEP 3: REPORT TO ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION FOR SCREENING
Locate your respective Departmental officers at the Division to submit the following documents for
1. Collect your Transfer Application Form from Admissions Office
2. School Charge Receipt (Stamped by Bursary)
3. Letter of Undertaking signed by Parent/Sponsor and a Witness
4. Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
5. New JAMB Admission Letter – Please see Admissions Officer for explanation
6. Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
7. Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Clinic or a Government Hospital.
Medical Certificate of Fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital must be signed by Medical
Officers and above. Evidence of investigations done, like Laboratory Reports should be provided during
The medical certificate of fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital must be authenticated by
the Medical Director, University Health Services, FUL.
(Make 4 copies each of all documents, to be submitted to Academic Affairs Division,
Student Affairs Division, Dean of Faculty and your Department)
NOTE: Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of
Step 4: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS PRINTOUT
Complete your Course Registration online.
(Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed from the
University portal to:
a. Departmental Administrative Officer,
b. Faculty officer, and
c. Academic Affairs Division Desk Officer