FRAUD ALERT ON EMPLOYMENT AND ADMISSION INTO FUL!
Sequel to the rampant cases of fraudulent activities of some unscrupulous elements who carry out their nefarious activities in the name of the University, applicants are advised to beware of fraudsters who claim to be staff of the University or are connected to the University in one way or another. Some of these people display their phone numbers on websites and social media, asking unsuspecting applicants to contact them, send recharge cards or even pay money into their private accounts in order to secure employment, admission or for past questions. Please note that:
· There are no official past questions from the University;
· The University does not run Pre-degree or Remedial programmes for now;
· There is no Direct Entry (D.E.) for now;
· All payments are made ONLY into the University account;
· The Date of Post-UTME screening exercise, cut-off mark and registration procedures shall be officially announced in due course.
Applicants are hereby cautioned to be careful as these requests may come in various forms. Any of such fraudulent activities should be ignored or reported to the University Management immediately via the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Posting phone number(s) on our facebook page in order to be updated on Post-UTME related issues only makes you an easy target and vulnerable to internet fraudsters. Remember, facebook is a public place and we are also concerned about your security. We hereby advise applicants to stop posting their phone numbers on our page. However, we will continue to update you all appropriately. Applicants are also advised to beware of other facebook pages, groups, forum and websites which claim to be our University as most of them are fraudsters.
The following are the University’s official online/social media platforms:
· Website: http://fulokoja.edu.ng
· P-UTME Portal: http://fulokoja.edu.ng/putme
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fulokoja
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/fulokoja
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fulokoja
· Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/fulokoja
For general enquiry or to report any suspicious activity, send an email to email@example.com.